• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, all.

Naphrys

3 Year Member
I'm Corey, from Southern California. I look forward to being an active member of these forums. I was on another one a few years back that wasn't so "family friendly". It'll be nice to converse with like minded people.

SpiderDad

3 Year Member
I'm Corey, from Southern California. I look forward to being an active member of these forums. I was on another one a few years back that wasn't so "family friendly". It'll be nice to converse with like minded people.
Welcome, I just joined about a month ago. I have really learned a lot already. Like Texas you have native species in your state.

Naphrys

3 Year Member
Indeed we do. Though, none of the 19 species I keep are native. Maybe I'll add one to the collection sometime.

Do you keep any native species?

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome Corey! I do keep some native true spiders along with some U.S. scorps and T's. Glad to have you aboard.