• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello All!

MervJLast

3 Year Member
Good afternoon to you all , my name is Merv and I'm the proud owner of 2 x T's
1 mature female Grammastola Rosea - she's called "Cleo" and a juvenile as yet unsexed Brachi Smiti called Freddie!! - pics to follows !!!

BTW - all the above named by my kids!!!!!!!:):T:

Merv.

mark mchugh

3 Year Member
hey I'm new to turantulas and I want to get into breeding. I just joined this place and don't know if there is one on one messeging,but I will watch this thread for replies. I would love a person that could help me out with breeding, taking care of, or just learning about this website, Thanks!! :)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hey I'm new to turantulas and I want to get into breeding. I just joined this place and don't know if there is one on one messeging,but I will watch this thread for replies. I would love a person that could help me out with breeding, taking care of, or just learning about this website, Thanks!! :)

Hello
Welcome here with us,could you please specify any questions you may have ? As for breeding,I would suggest naming the genus and specimen within the genus you'd like to breed. This will help and others who have info will advise and give pointers,since each and every type differs. As for private messaging,there is an option it is easier accessible via tapatalk but on the forum you may click on a members name and there is an option to message the selected member. Try and make one thread having all your enquiries in one,this will make replies easier ad well.

Latest posts