• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello again!

rénee

3 Year Member
Hello my name is Renee, as you know I already have a G.Rosea, well I have met up with a lady here in my city who breeds and has a mass collection of about 300 T's. I couldn't help myself but i bought myself a new family member. Unfortunately she didn't have any that I really wanted right now but I did get myself a sling avic pink toe.

But I will be doing a order in the spring for hopefully a Avic. Purpea or a P. Metallica!

God the obsession is realo_O

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Absolutely real! Its a massively contagious fever that can only be abated by more Tarantulas!

Annie

3 Year Member
I feel ya. I'm currently dreaming about my second T while I'm still figuring out where the first T came from.;) You kinda get used to the craving after a while.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hello my name is Renee, as you know I already have a G.Rosea, well I have met up with a lady here in my city who breeds and has a mass collection of about 300 T's. I couldn't help myself but i bought myself a new family member. Unfortunately she didn't have any that I really wanted right now but I did get myself a sling avic pink toe.

But I will be doing a order in the spring for hopefully a Avic. Purpea or a P. Metallica!

God the obsession is realo_O

Just a suggestion, but you may get more responses to your threads if you post them in the "General T discussion" :)

Latest posts