• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hellllloooo !

taylorfaayee

3 Year Member
Hello from Ohio!
I don't have a tarantula (yet!) , but I am interested in getting a Grammostola pulchra, or Grammostola pulchripes! I'm actually terrified of spiders, but have recently become fascinated with tarantulas, and I love how large Brazilian Blacks and Chacos get ! I work at a pet store and we received two Rose hairs, and both laid eggs! So, we are expecting !

I have four ratties (Bloosie, Pepper Potts, Missy, & Diamond), an iguana (Guido), a leopard gecko (Vinny), and four dogs (Sam, Beau, Storm, & Yoshi) .

My friends thinks its "weird" that I want a tarantula, so I figured it was time to meet people who have the same interests as me, so here I am!

Okaaay, byeeee :)
- Taylor .

LauraMI

3 Year Member
So funny: a G. pulchripes was my first & a pulchra my second. Love 'em both....well, the pulchra more. Apple is TEENY and so is a pet hole and never eats!!! ;) but it just molted this a.m. Checking slings and pulled a molt up w/ the cork hide. Oops.

pumpfriction

3 Year Member
I am about to buy both :)
G. pulchripes is on hold, and I reserved G.pulchra and we both are waiting for the other one to give up.
Fingers crossed!