• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Grammostola rosea Male Free

Bluecvbc

Our spider few days ago had its last molt, confirmed male. Now we are looking for a person that can pair it with female to fulfill his destiny. We are located near Nashville TN if you want to pick him up in person. We will consider shipping, but i don't know how shipping times are now due to epidemic. If you have any questions, just ask.

Theneil

3 Year Member
Our spider few days ago had its last molt, confirmed male. Now we are looking for a person that can pair it with female to fulfill his destiny. We are located near Nashville TN if you want to pick him up in person. We will consider shipping, but i don't know how shipping times are now due to epidemic. If you have any questions, just ask.

I’ll pay shipping if you want to ship!

Fedex is still operating.

Bluecvbc

Great! How do you want to handle it? Do you have any instructions on how to ship him? I've never shipped a large tarantula...

Theneil

3 Year Member
Great! How do you want to handle it? Do you have any instructions on how to ship him? I've never shipped a large tarantula...

If you want, i can ship you a box with everything ready to go, just add spider and put a new shipping label. Thats probably the easiest way i can think.

j.bev

Latest posts