• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GGB Female Arrived from Jamie and a review! lousy pic warning

Ever buy from Jamie's T"s and would you again ?

• Yes i have bought and would again?

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • yes i have and would NOT ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Mengele

3 Year Member
My New GGB female came in today along with a 20 Hisser Young uns to go along with my adult breeders. The Packaging from Jamie was text book perfect. "Nicole" was Wrapped very nicely in Paper towels in the way i have seen others and in a 1 quart plastic container that you might recognize if you have ever bought Soup from a Chinese food place. The towels were ever so slightly misted it seemed, to give her a little humidity and she had very thoughtfully included a Chem heat pad placed not to close to her. Even the Hissers were very thoughtfully packaged. I got her into her new 5.5 Gallon Critter keeper that was set up with 3 inches of eco earth and an Inch of bark substrate. I dont want to disturb her but she seems very healthy , well fed and maybe 2 molts from being full grown which is Good for me. Over all i am very pleased with the whole sale and would have to say that Jamie is a solid Vendor that you can trust. The "Season" for buying is over for me and Next Spring I will add to my Very small collection. I would Buy from Jamie and more importantly, Trust her Judgement, which is a HUGE statement coming from someone who got screwed over by Backwater Reptiles whom NONE of you should buy anything from. Now what large, drier environment T do i want that is unique, large , a great eater and not too commmon? LOL, for next spring of course. Ok then , you know how i stand. Thank you all and btw, My Baby Girl 'Murphy ' had to get in on the action and insisted i post a Picture of her.

Never loose you passion for life and love something utterly !

Lasiodora parahybana 1 Large Female 11 years old'

Brachypelma smithi 1 Female 10 years old

Amazona oratrix Double yellow headed Amazon Parrots 2 Females 5 years and 6 years old

Attachments

• WP_20151117_004.jpg
    WP_20151117_004.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 21
  • WP_20151101_004.jpg
    WP_20151101_004.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 18

Rockpython

3 Year Member
I have 3 irminias that came from Jaimie. For a proper business (not just anyone selling spiders) She has the best shipping around.

Latest posts