• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Getting nice and big ;)

Wg25

3 Year Member
IMG-20151215-WA0009.jpg

From this....
Screenshot_2015-12-15-18-31-16.png
To this...
And from this.....
IMG-20151215-WA0010.jpg

To this!
20151208_195557.jpg

My babies are growing! :)
If you guys have any before and after photos of your Tarantulas growing over the years please share! ;)

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice!! I'll have to see if i have any of Marley when we got him in May. I have no before of the other T's as they're all new :D

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
this is an awesome thread idea!!! hopefully it takes off... I was just thinking about posting something along these lines but I don't have pics lol I have to get a new phone soon with a better camera... it is unbelievable how much bigger they are even after just one molt! my B.smithi just molted and it is HUGE compared to its molt!!! as soon as I can get ahold of that molt I will have to take a pic of her next to it hopefully I can get at least one decent pic

Wg25

3 Year Member
this is an awesome thread idea!!! hopefully it takes off... I was just thinking about posting something along these lines but I don't have pics lol I have to get a new phone soon with a better camera... it is unbelievable how much bigger they are even after just one molt! my B.smithi just molted and it is HUGE compared to its molt!!! as soon as I can get ahold of that molt I will have to take a pic of her next to it hopefully I can get at least one decent pic
If you get a nice one be sure to post it! ;) I'm always astounded at how big they can get after only one molt!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just a few of mine.

Davus pentaloris (formerly Cyclosternum fasciatum)
Then Aug '14 1st instar

Now

Poecilotheria metallica
Then April '14

Now

Oligoxystre diamantinensis
Then Sept '14

Now

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I do! Want sure if I had them on my phone or not.

Here's Marley's setup the day he arrived. Can't really see the little guy hiding in there at the bottom of the bark.
20150512_140916.jpg

Another of him on the bark. I don't think he had molted yet. My son added a Buddha statue but Marley didn't like it.
20150515_160544.jpg

I didn't take many pics between the molts this summer. We got him as 3/4". He's about 2" in this next one. My son was trying to measure him after his latest molt.
20150831_204435.jpg

Wg25

3 Year Member
I do! Want sure if I had them on my phone or not.

Here's Marley's setup the day he arrived. Can't really see the little guy hiding in there at the bottom of the bark.
View attachment 12642

Another of him on the bark. I don't think he had molted yet. My son added a Buddha statue but Marley didn't like it.
View attachment 12643

I didn't take many pics between the molts this summer. We got him as 3/4". He's about 2" in this next one. My son was trying to measure him after his latest molt.
View attachment 12644
Looks awesome kormath!

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Last Nov. 6, first meal a day after it arrived
upload_2015-12-19_17-15-53.png

Fresh molt taken last Dec. 16, after a month with me
upload_2015-12-19_17-16-45.png