• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G.Pulchra (rehousing)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hi guys/girls.
So ive had my G.Pulchra nearly 2 months now and he/she moulted last week so I thought I would have a tidy up and add some more substrate..
image.jpg

Sym

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Hey there sym. This looks good, but can I ask you to add more substrate? If your pulchra would climb and then fall it could hurt itself. Maybe double, or even a little more, than what you have in this picture would be good. It looks very nice otherwise, very natural!

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi FaaFaa.
I've rehomed the G.Pulchra as the enclosure was slightly to big. I've put my LP in that enclosure and I did add more sub :)..

Sym

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds good! Would love to see some more pics of the new G pulchra enclosure and the LP in this one!

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi josh. I've changed the style of the tank for the LP. This is the most recent picture I have from a few days ago.
He/she has blocked off the entrance to the hide.
image.jpg

The hide is tree bark I peeled off a tree now my only concern is he/she won't fit under it when next moulted..

Latest posts