• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FS - Adult females, Regalis Metallica Pulcher

T Lurksalot

Collection liquidation sale, shipping via overnight with LAG or local pickup in the Nothern Virginia area. Prices do not include shipping.

F Peocilotheria Regalis ~6.5” DLS - $150

D8BF6B7A-4FEB-4E6D-9B93-B9B960B9E107.jpeg

F Psalmopoeus Pulcher ~ 4.5” - $200

E0F618C3-319B-4BD8-BA15-295992627F68.jpeg

Also available is an Adult female P Metallica who due to circumstances I’m offering free to any experienced keeper. Around October of last year she had a fall onto her water dish, and in the following weeks she dropped legs L1, L2, and L3 and was not doing great for a bit afterwards. She has since recovered to the point of being able to hunt and I believe will make a full recovery after a couple of molt cycles. I would just hold onto her but I have found myself in the position of needing to rehome all of my Ts, but because of her condition I would greatly prefer to not ship her if I can find someone to take her locally.

E349C7AD-1554-4549-9DEF-E37E88FC11BD.jpeg
BC73DF81-ED08-4F2B-A38B-D7CA01238AA2.jpeg

Terms of service for shipping are below, for any buyer able to pickup all 3 locally I will also let the Regalis and Pulcher go for $300 total and include nice display enclosures for all 3.

TOS :

All sales final. Shipping via FedEx only. LAG available for FedEx overnight, covers the cost of the animal only. I must be contacted within one hour of delivery in event of doa, and if held at a hub shipment must be picked up within 1 hour of arrival for claim to be valid. I am not responsible for shipments that are stolen, lost, or delayed for any reason.

T Lurksalot

Following up on the Metallica, I appreciate all the interest in her however for the time being I’m holding out in hopes of finding someone to pick her up locally, if that doesn’t work out I’ll get back in touch with those who have dm’ed me regarding shipping in the order they came in, thanks all.

T Lurksalot

Bump

The Regalis molted late in June and is looking great, Pulcher molted back in May, both would make excellent breeders and still need to find new homes, open to offers from anyone able to pickup locally.

09ADED8D-BBEA-49B2-919F-7E515B262D78.jpeg

Latest posts