• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Free sub adult curly hair

Mickie B

Only had for about month but not knowing how he could affect my health I have COPD 3 if his hair got near me would not be good .just want a good caring home

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I also have COPD and have 30 Ts within 4' of where I sit so I can sympathise but please don't feel you need to get rid of your curly.
If you are worried you can always use a face mask and I always use tongs for maintenance to avoid any contact.
I currently have 4 Tliltocatl albopilosum, 2 adults that I've had from tiny slings, 1 juvie and 1 sling and can honestly say I've never had an issue with hairs.

Just a thought..if you want to keep Ts but worried about the hairs there are some good old world Ts that are pretty chill. My Golden Blue Leg Baboon for an old world is a Sweet heart! Mind u I would still never try to begin to hold her but out of all my old worlders she is absolutely the best behaved. I got a few Chilibrachys that are mild for Chilibrachys at least. But anyway just a thought. Best of luck!