• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Formal appology (to whom it may concern)

Spidro

3 Year Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to make a formal appology to everyone who saw a post I made recently that offended some. It's no excuse, but things have been rough lately and I haven't exactly been in the best of moods, and i suppose i became rude and vulgar unecessarily. Anyways, I enjoy this forum a lot, and felt bad for tarnishing my good reputation thus far. Hope to continue forward postively in discussion with other t owners in the future.

Spidro

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Hey I'm here for you -hugs- I'm sorry for the lack of chatting about but I don't have internet at the apt yet so I can only get on when I've a place that has access 2 the internet. I'm on mobile now hope you're doing better ^^

Spidro

3 Year Member
I cant remember what the post was, i know it was within one of taras though lol. Just felt id clear my conscience. Ya im in the same boat with the internet tara, catch up with ya soon lol.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I know miss chatting with you DX

I cant remember what the post was, i know it was within one of taras though lol. Just felt id clear my conscience. Ya im in the same boat with the internet tara, catch up with ya soon lol.

Latest posts