• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US For sale

Hello, I am depleting my collection. I am willing to meet as long as its nearby. I have the following:
Poecilotheria Rufilata, Ornata (blue form), Subfusca, Bara, Miranda, Regalis adult females. I have Poecilotheria Ornata, and striata slings, also have Grammastola Pulchra, and psalmapoeus irminia. Looking to sell them, with their enclosures. Not willing to ship, but I will meet.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello, I am depleting my collection. I am willing to meet as long as its nearby. I have the following:
Poecilotheria Rufilata, Ornata (blue form), Subfusca, Bara, Miranda, Regalis adult females. I have Poecilotheria Ornata, and striata slings, also have Grammastola Pulchra, and psalmapoeus irminia. Looking to sell them, with their enclosures. Not willing to ship, but I will meet.

Can you please post a picture of a Poecilotheria ornata "blue form"? I have never in all my years of being a hobbyist known that one exists. I have seen the Poecilotheria metallica. They are the only blue poecie.....that may be what you're referring to but if you have a blue ornata then it's the first I've heard of anyone having one. Would definitely be interesting to see.

nbm02ss

3 Year Member
Hi, are you looking to sell as a whole, or would you part with individuals? If so, would you mind DMing me a price for the P. rufilata? I live not too unreasonably far from you (Tally, FL.).

Latest posts