• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US For Sale Dubia Roach Package

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Dubia roach package for sale. Breeders, feeders, mixed sized nymphs. The package includes at least 12 breeding adults, and tons of mixed nymphs from newly hatched to sub adult, and USPS Priority shipping INCLUDED. Ships to the lower 47 states only (no Florida shipping). $28 total. PayPal only. One package available only. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Last edited:

Thivo

3 Year Member
Hi there... I am interested to buy your package... But I have some concerns regarding shipping... I am now located here in Saudi, but I have an shipping address there in NY... Hope you won't mind asking you on how will you going to pack those and during shipping are you going to declare it as live insects? Because if so, it will not reach here and it will be hold on my sns address... My suggestion is, can you declare it as an electronics, patio or garden supply or maybe you can add some items on it...

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Hi there... I am interested to buy your package... But I have some concerns regarding shipping... I am now located here in Saudi, but I have an shipping address there in NY... Hope you won't mind asking you on how will you going to pack those and during shipping are you going to declare it as live insects? Because if so, it will not reach here and it will be hold on my sns address... My suggestion is, can you declare it as an electronics, patio or garden supply or maybe you can add some items on it...
You are asking me to break the law. Not happening. I will not ship to your NY address.

Thivo

3 Year Member
Sorry for that, but I didn't mean for you to break the law... It's no intention on that... I am just asking if it is possible, because mostly when I am buying online they put different declaration, like my bonsai that I bought also from NY and some other stuff... Anyway, thanks for your kind reply...