• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FOR SALE: 3" male A. versicolor

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
I have a 3" male A. versicolor for sale. I am not accepting trades and my price will be firm. im asking $70 +shipping.

**must agree to my terms of service/shipping before transaction takes place.**

SHIPPING:
i am only offering overnight express shipping through USPS, due to weather conditions in other states. the cost for shipping/handling will be $45. this price includes LAG!

LAG TERMS:

*package must be received by you upon arrival.
*i must be notified of a DOA within an hour of the package arriving, if a DOA does occur.
*pics and videos must be taken of the unboxing/DOA, inorder to be eligible for the LAG.
*pics/videos must be sent to me within an hour of the package arriving.
*if all steps are taken correctly in the case of a DOA, a refund of the $70 will be sent to you. I DO NOT refund the cost of shipping.

**if you refuse to agree to the LAG (live arrival guarantee) terms stated above in a message to me, then i will not make any acceptions for anyone to do a transaction with them, you must agree before we make a transaction**