• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First choice

Kara

3 Year Member
Has any body done any business with first choice reptiles? And if so how was their service?

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Haven't dealt with them personally.
Did check their website, import/export business, dealing with many exotic species. The "red flag", to me, is the use of common names on the site. I deal with sites and board members that use scientific and sometimes the common name in their description.Common names are too confusing best to use scientific names. Many tarantulas have "bird eater" in the common names and are from different sub families.
Aside from that, the prices on there seem reasonable.
If you use them please post and let us know your experience.
Btw, have you browsed the "classified" section on the forum. Many great people to do business with, I would suggest Paul Becker at petcenterusa.com, has a sale going on now. Super friendly, knowledgeable, great specimens and in the top 5 packer/shippers in the U.S. [emoji3] [emoji106]

Kara

3 Year Member
Okay thanks I'll check them out. I will let you guys know I ordered an OBT from them yesterday but I'm not very happy with how they haven't responded to my email yet as they still haven sent me my shipping tracking number.

Fleas

3 Year Member
You order it on a Thursday and u won't get the tracking number intell Monday when they ship it I would not trust any one sending t s on Thursday night or Friday so that a plus :)

Kara

3 Year Member
Okay so I have an update for you guys about First Choice Reptiles. It doesn't matter what day you order or purchase your T or reptile, because it takes them 2-3 days just to process your order. After the 2-3 days they will send you your shipping info but they are not like every one else so if you order it on a Monday the earliest you will get it is Friday if not later.