• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Female Breeders

Mattkc

3 Year Member
1) Two young adult Tlitocatl vagans females - both are exceptional proven breeders - $700 (for both girls).
These girls are by far the most fertile I have ever worked with. T. vagans #5 is her first year breeding, and T vagans #2 is her second year. T vagans #5 produced 909 slings this month; and T vagans #2 produced another large egg sac on 6-11-20. Last year she produced 1215 slings and expect at least that this year from the size of her sac. For comparison my average sling count with previous breeding projects with T. vagans was around 300 – these two girls produce the same number of slings on average that a group of seven female T. vagans can.
For those interested in getting into breeding to support their addiction to this hobby, this is a great species for a novice breeder - they are easy to care for, long lived, easy to breed compared to other species, and males are easy and cheap to find when you’re ready to breed.
FYI: I usually wholesaling my slings for a $1 apiece. When wholesaling, other than having to count them out, the buyer pays for shipping (in one single bulk container), so no hassle of individually housing them before selling. Over the past year, between these two girls, I’ve made $2100 and will collect around $1200 more next month when the last sac matures to 2i.
Female T. vagans #2:
Tlitocatl vagans #2.jpg

T. vagans #2 Egg Sac 6-11-20:
T vagans #2 egg sac (6-2020).jpg

Female T. vagans #5:
Tiltocatl vagans #5.jpg

T. vagans #5 Egg Sac 5-3-20 (909 slings):
T vagans #5 egg sac (5-2020) 909 slings.JPG

2) 5" Brachypelma baumgarteni sub-adult male - $100
5 inch male Brachypelma baumgarteni.jpg

3) Centruroides caribbeanus (black - juvenile female) and unidentified Palm Springs, CA scorpion - $35 (for both)
Female Centruroides caribbeanus Scorpion.jpg

Unidentified Palm Springs, CA Scorpion.jpg

Mattkc

3 Year Member
***Will consider any reasonable offer on my T's :) - thanks for looking!

Forgot to include TOS:
Transactions via PayPal. Buyer pays cost of the animal plus shipping. Shipping via FEDEX or USPS overnight or two day. Shipping cost based on FedEx & USPS shipping rates to your ZIP code. Live arrival guarantee (LAG) on packages shipped overnight. If shipped to a FEDEX facility, buyer must pick up and sign for the package within 4 hours of its arrival. Will not ship in temps below 50F or above 90F. Seller not responsible for carrier delays; such delays void the LAG. In the event of a DOA, the buyer must notify me within 3 hour of pickup/delivery and send proof of DOA. LAG covers cost of animal only - in the event of a DOA, the buyer will receive a refund for the price of the animal.

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Buyer backed out; so all are back up for sale!
Will accept best offer by 8-10-20; PM with any reasonable offer :)
Thanks for looking - stay healthy and safe!

Latest posts