• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fear Not Tarantulas Review.

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
In FNT defense, it doesn't make sense to spend close to $40-$50 in shipping and packaging for a $5-$10 sling. I think it is nice that they reached out an apologized. It is not like any of us ever thought (seriously) that this would be the last order for Ts we would ever placed ;)
Come by us, Enzo and I would be delighted to give you a T. albopilosus to bring home.
Yeh, I totally understand that— it was really nice of the owner to call and personally apologize. I would buy from them again although I don’t have any future plans on buying more...that’s very kind of you to offer a freebie T. albo! I may take you up on that! Thank you! :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha ha. I'm still laughing....@Oursapoil and @octanejunkie : you two need to go on the road as a funny modern arachnid version of the Odd Couple.
Maybe, butI I probably have a more outrageous french accent than he
tumblr_nkpelk2xIo1u0k6deo2_250.gif

He is like the brother I never wanted to have :p
At least I survived our birth... what's your excuse?