• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Face Reveal

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ezgif-2-62b88e132f_zpshic2ydeu.gif

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I unliked your post Mr P-issy pants. I’m on Shampains side for this one. Negative from the start.

I don't think Mr. P was being negative (although it is difficult to tell when in text because you can't see facial expressions, body language, hear tone of voice, etc) ....i think he was just trying to let you know that we do have a thread here called "mug shots" that is pretty much the same thing you are doing here. Although, the smart thing would've been to copy and paste a link....but there's nothing wrong with you starting your own thread. On a side note; welcome to the forum! :)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I don't think Mr. P was being negative (although it is difficult to tell when in text because you can't see facial expressions, body language, hear tone of voice, etc) ....i think he was just trying to let you know that we do have a thread here called "mug shots" that is pretty much the same thing you are doing here. Although, the smart thing would've been to copy and paste a link....but there's nothing wrong with you starting your own thread. On a side note; welcome to the forum! :)
I was wondering myself where the whole thing went south. Didn't really think anyone was being rude from the start but i get a kick out of @Shampain shenanigans, i couldn't help but watch the thread after this. Hey it made me follow it lol

Latest posts