• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Exo Terra Nano

Nunua

3 Year Member
You're very welcome @Enn49 - I added that I'm not a scientist on this field of study so I may have explained something wrong, but that's how I have understood it after reading a bunch of articles :)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg
I've replaced it now. I do like exo Terras and I won't do it to every enclosure but I've witnessed her get stuck 3 or 4 times in the first day I got her so emergency fix in my eyes

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Folks, I think you need to look things up a little more dilligently. Its not just terrestrials that have an issue with fine mesh. Arboreals die on it too. Maybe I've just read more threads over the years, dunno, but dont use the fine mesh for any tarantula. This is coming from someone who uses rocks in all his enclosures(yes, dreaded fall damage rocks) with no issues...for YEARS. Those enclosures are fine. Until. Just my dos pesos. Change the tops. Acrylic is easy to work with.