• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

End times are here: Murder Hornets!

Soulman

A little girl went to her farther,after a bee sting.I hate them she said.her farther said before you hate them try and understand them.think she makes honey now.same with spiders is it not.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some say it is ,but you could say it's from the same family!and you don't have to be allergic to have any affect.maybe be that's with a lot of stings,but that's the same with wasps and anything else with a sting.

Are you in the military? Or veteran?

Soulman

Wow, I got banned making a physical threat. Threats of murder are now being tolerated by a ass with no spiders, a ****ing troll. I’m outta here, piss off all ya.
I have not made any threats to any one.that's the name that's given to them.And there's always someone we don't like.but I'm not going to send him one with a heatmat.And his not a member of this forum .this was something what happened years a go.So if you have made a physical threat I don't no not interested,but your back.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some say it is ,but you could say it's from the same family!and you don't have to be allergic to have any affect.maybe be that's with a lot of stings,but that's the same with wasps and anything else with a sting.

We all want to know why you would want one and you didn't answer that.
Different insects, snakes etc use different chemicals which affect the human body in different ways, nerves muscles etc.

Soulman

We all want to know why you would want one and you didn't answer that.
Different insects, snakes etc use different chemicals which affect the human body in different ways, nerves muscles etc.
I like hornets,Dragon flies ect I find them interesting.also mosquitos that's me!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, I got banned making a physical threat. Threats of murder are now being tolerated by a ass with no spiders, a ****ing troll. I’m outta here, pi** off all ya.

Please elaborate further....you got banned from here? Or from another forum???

Last edited by a moderator:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, I got banned making a physical threat. Threats of murder are now being tolerated by a ass with no spiders, a ****ing troll. I’m outta here, pi** off all ya.

Where is this murder threat?

Soulman

I can only think of them surviving in industries.wasps have been known to survive all year round.where there is heat.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You know what I love about this hobby? The fact that I have so many friends all across the world....not just limited to the US. I have many friends in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Africa, Canada, Mexico, etc. It's not just the invertebrates that make the hobby enjoyable. It's the people you share common interests with. People you get to know, grow with and love in the hobby. They are all my family....and you protect/defend your family at all costs. It pays to be tech savvy. There are so many things you can do at the touch of a button on a computer. So MUCH information you can find out but the best part is how you PROCESS and USE that information to your advantage. Anyway....love you guys! :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have not made any threats to any one.that's the name that's given to them.And there's always someone we don't like.but I'm not going to send him one with a heatmat.And his not a member of this forum .this was something what happened years a go.So if you have made a physical threat I don't no not interested,but your back.
Feeling guilty much...he didnt say anyone's name. :cool:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
When I got my first tattoo the guy was drunk.yep I did not realize at first.is that an evil laugh.was going to do that with the hornets post .not sure how to right it in an evil way!

Speaking of....I did some research and it appears not one person in the UK has died from a murder hornet sting. You must be a fortune teller! How much would you charge to read my fortune?

20200511_201729.jpg