• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Downsizing before moving

r2datu

Update and clarification.
Platyomma-$200
P. Sazimai (5)- approx. 1 to 2 inch $50
OBT juvies unsexed (5)- $20 or all for $85
T. Albo juvie unsexed (1)- $20
8x8x12 heavy duty enclosure- $60
Available as bundle obo

Dupid22

3 Year Member
Here is the phone number for a T dealer located in Cali, and as of December 2020 he had a whole clutch (not sure if that's the right word) of C. Versicolor's hatch. Shoot him a text and see if he has any left. (818) 795 - 6696
FYI: Last time I bought from him he was in the process of downsizing, here is the partial availability list he sent me in February:

* NOTE: I don't know this guy on a personal level, I am not trying to advocate or sell for him. I get nothing in return for any sales that come from these posts. I'm just sharing info, to community because I don't believe that guy is on this forum.*

Male.Female.unsexed(x means a lot) #'s
0.0.1 A. Madera - 1in., 1.5 yrs old unsexed. $75
0.1.0 B. Hamorii - 4 in. Female $200
0.0.1 B. Albiceps - 1.75 in. unsexed $100
0.0.x C. Versicolor - slings $50 or 5 for $175
0.3.x "Electric Blue" - 2.5 in. Females $200
0.0.x GBB - 2-2.5 in. unsexed $120
0.0.x GBB - 1.5+ in. unsexed $75
0.1.0 G. Pulchra - 3.5 in females. TRUE PULCHRA $400
0.0.x G. Pulchripes - 1in unsexed $35
0.0.9 H Pulchripes - 2 in + unsexed $125
0.2.0 H. Pulchripes - 2 in Females $250
0.0.9 H. Pulchripes - 1 in unsexed $50 each or 5 for $200
0.5.0 M. Balfouri - 4.5-5 in females Bred/Paired $350
0.x.0 M. Balfouri - juvi females 3in $175
0.0.x M. Balfouri - 1.5 in+ Communal $85 ea
0.0.x M. Balfouri - 2 in+ Communal $95 ea
0.0.x M. Balfouri - well started communal 1 in+ $70 ea
0.1.0 P. Sazimai - 3 in Female $140
0.0.3 P. Sazimai - 1.5 in $60 ea
0.2.0 P. sp Santo Domingo Goliath - 3.5 in+ $250
0.2.0 P. Cambridgei - 4 in Females $160
0.1.0 T. Apophysis - 5 in Female $700

Males (juvi's and adults)
2.0.0 B. Hamorii - 4.5 in males $150
3.0.0 C. "Electric Blue" - 2.5 in male $95
5.0.0 G. Pulchra - 3 in Male $150
2.0.0 P. sp Santo Domingo Goliath - 3 in+ $140
3.0.0 P. Cambridgei 3 in Males $90

Breeding pair
H. Incei - already paired mature Female and Male $200 for the pair.

That is a shortened version of his collection, but he has always been good at making deals with larger orders. Again don't reply to me or this thread if you want any of these, you need to text him directly and some of these might not be available anymore (I don't know TEXT HIM).

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
FYI: Last time I bought from him he was in the process of downsizing, here is the partial availability list he sent me in February:

* NOTE: I don't know this guy on a personal level, I am not trying to advocate or sell for him. I get nothing in return for any sales that come from these posts. I'm just sharing info, to community because I don't believe that guy is on this forum.*

That is a shortened version of his collection, but he has always been good at making deals with larger orders. Again don't reply to me or this thread if you want any of these, you need to text him directly and some of these might not be available anymore (I don't know TEXT HIM).

I am meeting him tonight!

Fangzandthangz

For Sale:
AF T. Hamorii- $300
5-6 inch female P. Platyomma- $200
+2 inch unsexed P. Reduncus- $40
Unsexed juvenile A. Avic/A. Juruensis- $20 each
Unsexed OBT juveniles- $20 or 5 for $85
1-2 inches P. Sazimai- $50 (pending)
2-3 inches C. Versicolor- $50 (9 avail atm)

Magnetic 8x8x12- ¼ in. thick acrylic enclosure- $60
(Special requests also available depending on current projects)

+Shipping+

More Ts and enclosures will be added to the list as I go through them. Just trying to lighten up inventory until I find out exactly how much I can keep. Discounts or freebies may be included on multiple orders just message me. No guarantees on any free enclosures or Ts I may include in your shipment. Attached are some of the pictures I was able to get but I can take more upon request. Also attached will be acrylic thickness differences between ¼ in., 3/16 in., and ⅛ inch. I realize it may show me as new member because I haven't been as active on the forum. I'd say you can check my credibility in some of the mantis or tarantula fb groups but the main mantis one shutdown.
PS. Some are in temp containers while being rehoused

For Sale:
AF T. Hamorii- $300
5-6 inch female P. Platyomma- $200
+2 inch unsexed P. Reduncus- $40
Unsexed juvenile A. Avic/A. Juruensis- $20 each
Unsexed OBT juveniles- $20 or 5 for $85
1-2 inches P. Sazimai- $50 (pending)
2-3 inches C. Versicolor- $50 (9 avail atm)

Magnetic 8x8x12- ¼ in. thick acrylic enclosure- $60
(Special requests also available depending on current projects)

+Shipping+

More Ts and enclosures will be added to the list as I go through them. Just trying to lighten up inventory until I find out exactly how much I can keep. Discounts or freebies may be included on multiple orders just message me. No guarantees on any free enclosures or Ts I may include in your shipment. Attached are some of the pictures I was able to get but I can take more upon request. Also attached will be acrylic thickness differences between ¼ in., 3/16 in., and ⅛ inch. I realize it may show me as new member because I haven't been as active on the forum. I'd say you can check my credibility in some of the mantis or tarantula fb groups but the main mantis one shutdown.
PS. Some are in temp containers while being rehoused
Do you have any avic jurunesis left?

Latest posts