• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do you have a T wishlist?

TarantulaGirl549

3 Year Member
Hey guys,

So my collection of tarantulas has been very small and I'm so excited to get it growing.
I have a B.Vegans, G.Porteri and today I bought my little Avic Versi! Yay!

Next up I'm hoping for a B.Albopilosum, G.Pulchra, A.Metallica, B.Boehmei, P.Metallica and eventually the big Goliath!

What's on your wishlist? Is it too long, or do you have all that you want? :)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello

I'd like to call mine the addiction list haha, I would love to get more Avics into my collection love them a lot. Also,I'd say m.balfouri would be one and some more P.Metallica's. Others I'd like to expand on as well,is my lampropelmas like violaceopes nigerrimum and sp. Borneo black. Like to get a irodopelma sp. Recife,since some say they are a lot like Avics. Will think more,maybe I've missed some.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My wish list consist of Megaphobema peterklaasi. I have everything else I want at the moment.

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
I almost checked one off my wish list today. I ordered my first GBB but it was dead on arrival. I'm waiting to hear back from the breeder, hopefully I'll have one next week. I think I'd like an avic sometime down the road.

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Not planning to add on, lol. But I would love a Brachypelma boehmei or one of the Poecilotheria species. :)

TarantulaGirl549

3 Year Member
Sounds like you all have a lot to look forward to in the hobby and collecting many more! There's still a few I've missed out but those are the main babies I'd love. HOPEFULLY picking up my b.albop today. Yipee!
That's another one ticked off!