• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Delayed introduction

Webbed_obsessed

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello My name is Michael and along with my wife we own webbed obsessions. Are main focus, definitely in recent years, has gravitated towards dwarf or smaller tarantulas. Although we have bred and sold tarantulas for many years only the last few years have we really tried to make a larger presence online. Even starting a YouTube channel which has been a great spot to post up my compilation videos.

Through the years we have bred and kept many other reptiles and amphibians. Reptiles was the main thing that got my wife and I to meet. As the years went by we really expanded are tarantula collection and never looked back. Tarantulas have definitely been part of an amazing journey for us that even our daughter shares enthusiasm for.

This forum has been a great place to absorb great information and who doesn't love looking at amazing tarantula pics. I definitely will get to posting more and making a more involved presence here. Well I'll stop there and thank you for reading my long post,
Michael

Latest posts