• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Cyber Monday Sale!

azroc909

3 Year Member
***20% off cyber Monday sale***
Sale will be in effect starting Monday 12am and finish Tuesday 12am while supplies last then prices will go back to original price.
Cyber price in parentheses
*** no discount on shipping cost***

Avicularia Slings
0.0.1 A Versicolor $30 ($24) 1inch not related with other versi
0.0.2 A Versicolor $35 ($28)1.5inch
0.0.2 A Urticans $35 ($28)1.5inch
0.0.2 A Ulrichea $45($36)1.5inch
0.0.1 A Diversipes $45 ($36)1.5inch

Poecilotheria Slings 3/4 – 1inch

0.0.7 P Fasciata $30 ($24)
0.0.6 P Rufilata $30 ($24)
0.0.1 P Vitatta $30 ($24)
0.0.12 P Ornata $30 ($24)

Juvies

0.0.3 Acanthoscurria Geniculata$60.($48)2.5-3inches
0.0.4 Avicularia Versicolor $125 ($100)3.5-4inches

Young adult Females

0.1.0 Avicularia Urticans $50($40) has blemish on abdomen / should take off on next molt healthy eating
0.1.0 Pterinochilus Murinus $50 ($40)
0.1.0 Avicularia Versicolor $200 ($160)

*Local pickup available*

TOS
PayPal payment only
Fedex Shipping depending on zip*
FedEx overnight (WITH LAG) 40-65
FedEx 2nd day (NO LAG )25-35
May require for package to be held at FedEx location for pickup due to weather
LAG Policy: Package must be signed for on first delivery attempt.*
All DOAs must be reported within 5 hours of delivery time. Refund (or exchange if available) will be for the DOA(s) in question only. Shipping will not be refunded. photographic evidence cut in half (pictures) of all reported DOAs before issuing a refund.*
Shipping Monday-Thursday only, if weather is permitting. If the temperature is too high or low, I will not ship until the weather breaks for the safety of the animal.I Will not be responsible if the package is delayed
Shipped with Styrofoam box and 40hr - 70hr heat pack or cool pack at No extra charge

azroc909

3 Year Member
ok not that far, unfortunately I do not allow to my residence. Usually what I do I'll meet people at a public location in my city and bring what they are interested in and ill take a few extra of that species if I have more than one so the person can choose.
thank you

SasyStace

3 Year Member
ok not that far, unfortunately I do not allow to my residence. Usually what I do I'll meet people at a public location in my city and bring what they are interested in and ill take a few extra of that species if I have more than one so the person can choose.
thank you

That's a great idea also and much safer :) I wasn't sure what type of set up you had. I will be in touch as I would love to get a female or two from you...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
doesn't mean dude got out of the trade does it? mind your own buddy

I think sdsnybny was just pointing out that it's an old advert out of kindness rather than interfering in your business.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
I think sdsnybny was just pointing out that it's an old advert out of kindness rather than interfering in your business.
Some people are just testy Enn If Joey would have looked a tiny bit further the OP hasnt been logged on the site in over a year. Peace