• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Colbalt Blue Advice

Rockc

3 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Sorry for sounding a bit clueless. Just got a colbalt blue after many years of keeping Roses, i fancied something a bit different.

Had her two nights - first night she was chilled out on the surface but next morning, last night and today can't see her at all.

This is my first burrowing species and although I did my research before making my choice - it's freaking me out a bit. Should I be able to see where she dug in?? Shouldn't there be webs?

Sorry for waffling but I love my tarantulas - and am worried. I'm even paranoid that she might has escaped even though I can't imagine how!

Thanks for any help,

x

Rockc

3 Year Member
Hi Josh -

No I couldn't but yesterday morning she came out for a but of a mooch so panic over! Didn't see where she popped out or when she went back in again. Tried her on food yesterday and this morning no sign of crickets or Jager so I'm figuring all is pretty normal.

What do you think?
Cheers

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like you should keep an eye on her just to make sure everything is normal. I think you're doing a great job so far though. Cautious but not overly worried.

Latest posts