• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US CHRISTMAS 911 - G. pulchripes for kiddo's Santa wish???

Mandy

3 Year Member
I searched everywhere for weeks, and finally found and purchased an AF G.pulchripes last week for my son's Christmas gift from Santa (he still "believes" but won't for more than another year or so.) He has his heart completely set on a Chaco, and an AF is very specifically the ONLY thing he wants.

She was shipped Monday, but now, 4 days later, the package has never arrived, the shipping service can't seem to provide any answers (tracking shows it stuck "in transit" and no one seems to be able to say exactly where) and considering the freezing temperatures here in the Midwest, I'm assuming the worst.

All the usual shops online seem to only offer slings, and for my son's age, that's simply beyond our skill level. Will someone PLEASE save this kiddo's Christmas with an emergency overnight to Saint Joseph, MO?!

Sincerely,
A desperate momma :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Mandy glad you got sorted out in the end! I bought my first postal order sling (G Pulchra) few weeks ago got lost in the post for 3 days here in the uk. Turned up live and well.. Good choice of T for your son . My next purchase I think

Simon

Latest posts