• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon) female

tmspry

Unsexed Tarantulas

Chilobrachys sp electric blue, 4.5", $70 each, 5 available

Female Tarantula Juveniles and Adults

Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon), 4.5", $70, 1 available
Poecilotheria metallica (Gooty Sapphire), 5.5", $280, 1 available
Poecilotheria miranda (Bengal Ornamental), 5" female, $150, 1 available
Poecilotheria regalis (Indian Ornamental), 6", $120, 1 available
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli (Tiger Ornamental), 4", $120 each, 2 available
Stromatopelma calceatum (Featherleg baboon), 3.5", $70 each, 2 available

Male Tarantula Juveniles

Harpactira pulchripes (Golden Blue Leg Baboon), 4.5", just matured, $70
Poecilotheria vittata (Ghost Ornamental), 4.5", $50, 2 available
Poecilotheria vittata (Ghost Ornamental), 5.5", mature, $50, 1 available

Tarantula Juveniles and Adult Pairs (not sold separately)

Chilobrachys sp electric blue, 4.5", $300 for the pair
Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati, 4", $90 for the pair
Pelinobius muticus (King Baboon), 5" female and 3.5" male, $280 for the pair
Poecilotheria formosa (Salem Ornamental), 5.5", $180 for the pair
Poecilotheria formosa (Salem Ornamental), 4", $140 for the pair
Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica (Rameshwaram Ornamental), 4.5", $200 for the pair
Poecilotheria miranda (Bengal Ornamental), 5.5" female, 4" male, $200 for the pair
Poecilotheria ornata (Fringed Ornamental), 7" female and 5" male, $240 for the pair
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli (Tiger Ornamental), 4.5" female and 4" male, $180 for the pair

Scorpions (unsexed)

Pandinus dictator, 5-6i, $40 each, 30+ available

Terms of Service

$100+ orders only.

Live arrival guarantee is provided with FedEx Priority Overnight only. For LAG, the buyer or somebody must be present for the delivery with signature required. In the case of extreme weather/temperatures(<50 or >90) or the buyer cannot be present for the delivery, the buyer must notify me to have the package held at the closet FedEx facility for pickup. The package must be picked up the day it arrives at the FedEx facility. In the rare event of dead on arrival, the buyer must notify me with unboxing video or photos within 5 hours of receiving the package in order for a replacement or a full refund.
Payment can be made via PayPal or Google Wallet. Please note that I do not send any invoice. Please add 3% trancaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.

tmspry

Mathias
This is Tim Spry I have been talking to you on Craigslist . Please give me a call I have the money and want the P metalica the P. Regalis and a pair or two of the others you have.

tmspry

MathiasVG I want to try again. I want your pair of P. Tigri for $180 I live in Ga so we will just ship them . Please send your paopal info if these are still available. Thanks Tim spry

Triplexdemons

Hello I was wondering... I seen you had cobalts a while ago and seen you dont have it listed anymore so I guessing they all sold but anyways will you have anymore sometime in the future? If so I'd be very interested in buying them. Thanks and have a great new year.

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Hello I was wondering... I seen you had cobalts a while ago and seen you dont have it listed anymore so I guessing they all sold but anyways will you have anymore sometime in the future? If so I'd be very interested in buying them. Thanks and have a great new year.

I have not plan to get any more at the moment.

tmspry

Mathias
My pair of P. tigri that I got from you are doing great.
Do you still have the male P. vitatta ? how long has he been mature ?
Also do you still have the pair of P. formosa
Thanks
Tim Spry

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Mathias
My pair of P. tigri that I got from you are doing great.
Do you still have the male P. vitatta ? how long has he been mature ?
Also do you still have the pair of P. formosa
Thanks
Tim Spry

Hi Tim,

I'm glad that the Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli are doing well.

Yes, The Poecilotheria vittata male is still available. It's been mature for exactly two months now.

Yes, the Poecilotheria formosa pair is still available.

Thanks,
Mathias