• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US BREEDING PAIR* P. Pulcher

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1.1.0 3.5-4" & 5" P. Pulcher- $200 pair

Will separate- 0.1- $150 and 1.0- $80

Female proven! Male matured around 04/20/2015.

No trades at this time.

TOS: LAG on overnight (2 day priority if your local temps do not exceed 75°f). I am not responsible for courier delays or DOA's due to such. Must be present at time of delivery or LAG is void (in event package is returned to PO or has to sit outside in extreme temps or T's are left in the box, period). Must be available to open package immediately upon arrival. Must report issues within 1 hour of delivery - 2 hours if held for pickup. In event of DOA caused by improper packing and if all TOS above are followed, I will refund purchase price of T(s) only! I do not/will not refund shipping. I am not responsible for acts of God resulting in DOA. In event all TOS are followed as stated above, I will refund purchase price of T's only. In event that 1 or more of my TOS are not followed, LAG IS VOID. Thanks for looking!

Payment: paypal preferred but accept other forms. Please inquire.