• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brazilian whiteknee tarantula my big one

Do somone have a female for him?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spyk24

3 Year Member
The Brazilian Giant Whiteknee Tarantula (Acanthoscurria geniculata), is a species of tarantula native to forests ofBrazil. It is commonly referred to as the whiteknee tarantula, giant whiteknee tarantula, giant white knee tarantula orBrazilian giant whiteknee tarantula as a homage to its brilliant black and white banded legs. This is a large species, fast growing and taking up to 3–4 years to reach a mature legspan of 8.5 inches for females, slightly less for males.

Whiteknee tarantulas have been much prized as pets, due to their size, hardiness, and striking colouration. They are moderately defensive, and their urticating hairs can be quite irritating to human skin. These spiders, like many un-domesticated pets, can bite when provoked. Fortunately because they have urticating hairs, biting is typically not their first line of defense. Their venom is not considered medically significant, but due to their large size the puncture damage can be extensive.

This is Roze ,hehe i didnt know that this is a male so i this that he is beautiful.View attachment 7800 View attachment 7801 View attachment 7800 View attachment 7801 View attachment 7801 View attachment 7800 View attachment 7800 View attachment 7801 View attachment 7802 View attachment 7803 View attachment 7804 View attachment 7805 View attachment 7806 View attachment 7807 View attachment 7808 View attachment 7809

spyk24

3 Year Member
DSC_5840.JPG
DSC_5847.JPG
DSC_5852.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_6010.JPG
    DSC_6010.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • DSC_5849.JPG
    DSC_5849.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC_6183.JPG
    DSC_6183.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

spyk24

3 Year Member
This one is big like 28 cm in lenght , i will show next time of my second spiecies my
Poecilotheria metallica my favorite

Latest posts