• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brazilian white knee juvenile

ARTarantula

3 Year Member
Hi all, just some noob questions.

I am starting to worry about my white knee, she faces backwards in he hide and has not come out for 2 days unless she has at night, he or she is a juvenile and about 6/7cm.

She burrowed first day but i sort of spoilt it as i removed the Cork bark to make it smaller as it was a tight squeeze in the tank so i might have messed up there.

Tonight was her first feed and she initially went for the cricket but then backed off and no longer seemed interested, so i removed it from her tank.

She came postal so does she need more time or should i be worried?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Give her a little time to calm down from her ride. Make sure she has a small dish of water to drink...bottle cap works great. I usually wait 3-5 days after receiving Ts in the mail to feed them.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You can kill the cricket and lay it in front of the burrow...if it's not gone in a day throw it away. Then try again in a couple more days.

ARTarantula

3 Year Member
cheers i will try this but we have been out today and got back and again she/he has pretty much blocked off the entrance to the hide, I am semi convinced she is now in premault?

Latest posts