• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachypelma Vagans-hidey hole.

Sam Sam

3 Year Member
a7137dd3d7b3985deea7eaf9067c0520.jpg

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sam if u are using a phone. there is an app called superzoom that seems to work pretty well for focusing close up. Just throwing that out there for ya.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Downloaded Super
zoom camera. Its still really grainy though.
I noticed that also. You get better zoom but lose pic quality. I'm hoping it will help the auto focus issue my phone has with the acrylic enclosures.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i dont know...i used it a couple times and it seemed like it focused really well. maybe it because we r using different phones. I mean the lens assembly can only handle so much in the cameras....hard to say.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i used it in the chalcodes new homehome thread. Seemed to work okay. I have the Note 4 :) thinking of switching to the LG V10 or similar when my contract is up. I like the LG antenae better than samsung but i love the Note series.

Anyway, here's one with the superzoom app
20160212_185634[1].jpg

Quality is good, but i was only zoomed in 1.5 more than the default cam will zoom. have to try one with more zoom next time :)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah thats what i have a note 4. i find that u can get closer using superzoom but the more u use the actual zoom feature the less the phone will support the pixel spread.

Latest posts