• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blossoming Spood Enthusiast!!

Gazoonia

Hello everyone! I'm Jess :)

I've been keeping jumping spiders for almost two years now. I have two babies called Pers (adult/sub-adult regal jumping spider) and Cochise (sub-adult apache jumping spider).

As for tarantulas, I'm fairly new to the game! I've been keeping them for a month or two and as of right now I have a juvenile GGB and a juvenile Brazilian black. Both unsexed and both unnamed, but have a few ideas. Very much want to call them Elias and Jonah if they're males. If you get the reference, please message me.

Outside of the arachnid world, I have a budgie called Bennie who is the absolute light of my life and a Hermann's tortoise called Daisy.

And besides all the pet stuff... I'm a 25-year-old Scottish girlie, working as a bartender, have a degree that I'm not using just yet. Not sure where I'm going in life but I'm enjoying the ride.

Nice to meet you all :)

Latest posts