• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think that's cool that you think of Karina too! So cool, how their personalities can bring them to life for others :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I often think of Karina, I know she's your baby and I can relate to her cos my avics are mellow like her. She is absolutely stunning .
Money reminds me of one of them little kids who knows the alphabet by the time they are two and looks smug when the adults are cooing over how clever he is.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HAHA! I can totally see that! Our bigger versi baby (I really need to think of some names soon lol), is going to give Karina a run for her money in the diva department. She's constantly primping, and lounging around looking pretty hehe.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeh we need more photos of your ts Bast :) I love them babies. Cupid still looks like bob Marley he hasn't grown out of it at all, I can imagine him in a hammock under a palm tree , herbal cig on the go. He has that laid back, west indies attitude. Karina is more like Naomi Campbell . Money is more of a smarty pants then a diva.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My current cam hasn't been great for getting shots of the babies...but I should be getting a new camera soon and taking a ton of pictures!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My current cam hasn't been great for getting shots of the babies...but I should be getting a new camera soon and taking a ton of pictures!
Really looking forward to seeing more of your babies. You have got some gorgeous ts Bast. Dying to know what the babies are named.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We've finally got our names picked out! My A.versi is Salem. Cade's A.versi is Jolie and his B.smithi is Jimmy :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:) brilliant names, I might call my next b smithi Homer Simpson cos they are so fat and lazy but funny.
I think ts are taking over your house now Bast but don't worry it happens to lots of people.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:) brilliant names, I might call my next b smithi Homer Simpson cos they are so fat and lazy but funny.
I think ts are taking over your house now Bast but don't worry it happens to lots of people.
lol that's a good name! I'd already have an order in for some gbb slings right now if my car hadn't decided to crap out on my, and if my yard didn't need some major financial love! Definitely more T's in our future...already looking for a new shelving unit/china cabinet ;)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeh, I'm overhauling my place to get another unit. I've moved 5 ts into bigger homes this week mainly cos they needed bigger water bowls. Its ridiculously cramped in here now. Taking loads of books to a horse charity at the weekend no point being sentimental I won't read them again, I can get a kindle or something instead.
Good luck with the new ones Bast hope you don't have to wait too long.

pennpets

3 Year Member
This is the newest pic of my G. porteri, she wasn't happy with me - I had just moved her around in her enclosure, and she got all threatening...(or tried to) This is the only "pet" rose hair I have. Still have 6 unsexed I need to figure out...hoping for a nice big male out of that batch. G. porteri Rosie.JPG

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thought we needed a pick of Moneys butt climbing over the much loved bridge. This baby needs some new toys.