• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bien le bonjour!

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Hello everybody. I'm happy to join you. Excuse me for my bad english: this isn't my first langage, as I come from the french part of a very small country, Switzerland. I'll try not to be misunderstood with my postings. As a matter of fact, I don't post very often, but I'm an enthusiastic reader of this (and others... I've been on some tarantulas forums until now...) forum. I really like the good mood you have here: helpful people with goodwil.

I've been a tarantula enthusiast (fanatic???) for six years now, owning all the spp. I was dreaming of... depending on the size of my apartment (and the fact that my wife doesn't want every walls covered with enclosures!). I've reached my max, but who knows in the future, if we find a bigger home... everything could happen!

I love them all very dearly, they are so beautiful, interesting, touching, moving, hairy...!

I began with a Brachypelma boehmei sling, who turned out being a mature male this year (he did his duty with an angry female and that was it). Then a smithi, a parahybana, a stirmi, a P murinus... and I was cought: always one more... until today.

I also am a fan of music, specially the 60's 70's stuff, and the metal world.

I'm really looking forward knowing you and sharing this passion with you (for some of you, we met in other places I guess....!).

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A big welcome! Your English is fine, and I'm glad you chose to join us, personally find this forum to be the best as far as helpful friendly people.
Post some pictures of your lovely Tarantulas :)

Thistles

3 Year Member
Glad to have you. I always appreciate your posts on other forums both for your knowledge and your level-headed civility. This forum seems to be picking up steam lately - it was really sleepy this summer.

Latest posts