• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Babycurus gigas (scorpions)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I only have 8 of these to spare so would like to get some out to breeders if interested. I will not sell these to anyone under the age of 18 (not even WITH your parents consent). Please do your research on these prior to purchase (venom potency, etc.). I haven't seen any available in the hobby for a while now so hopefully anyone that purchases will choose to breed in the near future. They are currently feeding on 1/8" pinhead crickets. They are a beautiful species to have and do well in a communal setup as long as there are ample places for them to hide. These were produced by adults (1.2) I owned that a local friend/pet shop owner obtained from me.

BABYCURUS GIGAS BABIES- $75 ea.
20190927_153915.jpg

TOS: Due to their small size I will honor LAG on expedited shipping only. You must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup (if you choose to have your package held at your local courier facility).In event of DOA I will replace specimen if available in stock or I will refund purchase price only (shipment of replacement will be paid at buyers expense). I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Please be sure to inform me of your current weather conditions to assure animals safety in transit. If any of my TOS are not followed lag is void with no refund given. Thank you all and happy shopping!

Payment: Paypal or zelle transfer only. Receipts are automatically given with both payment methods.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
None of these for sale anymore. Sadly, they all passed away. Difficult species to keep, imo. Last time I actually produced them, myself but the mothers ate them all. Guess it just isn't meant to be for me..... :'(