• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US B. hamorii - 4-inch males - prepare you breeding projects

Sharno

3 Year Member
I have some gorgeous 4+ inch male B. hamorii available for $60 each. I won't say penultimate, but would not be surprised if they mature next molt in 12 - 18 months. If you have a big female you are looking to pair, grab one of these and line up their molt times. I have exact molt history.

Once they mature, they go fast.

TOS: Two-three day shipping $15. LAG for overnight only, price depends on zip code (starting at $40). For LAG, signature is required and you must notify me within 3 hours of delivery with proof of LAG for a full refund of tarantula (not shipping). Temperatures must be in a reasonable range for LAG. Heat/ice packs added at no cost.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Where are you located? I'm in central NJ. I have a female B. hamorii just waiting for her next molt to pair her up. She is currently 3.5 inches.

Sharno

3 Year Member
I am in So Cal. I am not 100% sure the males will be mature next molt, but they are around the right size. If your female is molting in the next 3-6 months I would say that's too early for these boys. If you want to grab one just in case, let me know! Your temperatures are pretty nasty right now though, so shipping wouldn't work until it warms up.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
True indeed even overnight may prove DOA, the highest temp it has gotten to here now is 52, but nights are brutal at 24! I would really love to take one off of your hands. I know even heat packs and insulation will not be promising as well, that's a long way away. Stay in touch with me and if you still have one by Spring I'm definitely interested. My email is [email protected] or you can text me, I will PM my number, my name is Jason. I have had my lovely lady for over 3 years now and I'm a noob to breeding so any additional info is appreciated. Thank you so much!

Latest posts