• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

avic gone missing

shaun

3 Year Member
I cannot spot my pink toe anywhere!
She is only small and has a big enclosure full of wood, bark and fake plants but I usually manage to spot her sometime each week.
Please reassure me!!!
Ha ha , I know this is ridiculous, I was even trying not work out how she might have escaped while I had the tank open!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Idk....
reigning-hide-and-seek-world-champion-5146919.png

shaun

3 Year Member
Just found my missing avic, curled up in the soil. Will wait patiently, but am pretty sure that she is a gonner.
I expect to be on the lookout for a new avic avic quite soon.

shaun

3 Year Member
I definitely fear the worst for her.
I was getting quite attached to my first spider. Not sure if I kept her incorrectly but I followed advice

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I definitely fear the worst for her.
I was getting quite attached to my first spider. Not sure if I kept her incorrectly but I followed advice

I'm sorry if you've lost her but sadly these things happen without it being anything we've done wrong, some are just not meant to be.

shaun

3 Year Member
Found her buried in the dirt, she was still supple so have left her but not expecting anything to change