• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you know if this is at every store or just a select few? Did you see it on their website? Thanks for the info.

Lady Lilith

3 Year Member
Do you know if this is at every store or just a select few? Did you see it on their website? Thanks for the info.

I saw it on their website, plus I went to my local store and bought two ten gallons for $20 total, and I received a response to my query via email about the end of sale date being Jan 23, 2016. I believe each store is having this sale, but to make sure I would call your local PetCo.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I actually went there today. Doesn't look like they were having any sales, at least not on reptile stuff.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
gotta be specific stores. I don't see it online or at the local petco here either. Just called and the person i spoke with had never heard of a $1 per gallon sale. That doesn't mean much though, the petco here hasn't been there for a year yet.