• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ARRRGGH! I Hate Waiting..

Ghost

3 Year Member
I've not had any new T's for a while so I decided that I would go order some today,Well after finally finding a breeder that had the ones I wanted I then find out that their on holiday untill the end of the month...

So now I'm going to have to wait a bit longer on getting my
3 P.cambridgei slings and 3 S.calceatum slings,It's going to be a long 9 days...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Have you been ordering from Exotic Animals? I'm waiting for James to come back from hols too.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Have you been ordering from Exotic Animals? I'm waiting for James to come back from hols too.

Yes that's who I orderd from he's the only one I found that had the ones I wanted,At least I'm not the only one waiting lol,what have you got coming?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not long now, Ghost. I have spent this afternoon getting their new homes ready and I've ordered 2 H. sp. 'Cambodian midnight-blue' slings from a guy in Gateshead.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Not long now, Ghost. I have spent this afternoon getting their new homes ready and I've ordered 2 H. sp. 'Cambodian midnight-blue' slings from a guy in Gateshead.

That's me just finished my enclosures as well,I'm really looking forward to Tuesday as I've not had these species in my collection for about 3 years now.

Are your H.sp.cambodian slings arriving on Tuesday as well ?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's me just finished my enclosures as well,I'm really looking forward to Tuesday as I've not had these species in my collection for about 3 years now.

Are your H.sp.cambodian slings arriving on Tuesday as well ?

I cant wait. I'm especially looking forward to the T. gigas.

I think the cambodians will be later in the week. I've had a cash flow problem this week so I'm hoping he still has some left. I emailed him but haven't heard back yet