• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

April 2020 Photo contest entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good picture! :)

Thank you! I will post this one of her on her back but this one is not the one I want voted on (I mean, anyone can like it but I don't want the votes to count). :)

20200430_160607.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just love all these pics of the super fat T's, lol!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well you know I would always vote for a genic whether it counts or not ♡
Great pic
Thank you! You should post one of Genie next to a ruler. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Whoa! She's a big girl! Sorry to hear about your phone. I try to back all of my photos up and save them to Google Photos. That way, if your device gets lost/stolen you can upload them from a computer or different device. How long have you had Genie? Did you grow her from a sling?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Whoa! She's a big girl! Sorry to hear about your phone. I try to back all of my photos up and save them to Google Photos. That way, if your device gets lost/stolen you can upload them from a computer or different device. How long have you had Genie? Did you grow her from a sling?
I have had her about 9 or 10 years now. She was already a large Juvie when I got her. Getting an old girl now. Have another 6 AF genics but there will never be another Genie. She is adorable. ♡

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Amazon Photos will give you a $10 credit if you upload your life, er photos, via the Amazon Photo app. They promise not to sell our shiz becuse we're not that interesting and Bezos doesn't need the money

I have my photos in the Google cloud (thanks Pixel XL) and Amazon, because two clouds are better than one!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Amazon Photos will give you a $10 credit if you upload your life, er photos, via the Amazon Photo app. They promise not to sell our shiz becuse we're not that interesting and Bezos doesn't need the money

I have my photos in the Google cloud (thanks Pixel XL) and Amazon, because two clouds are better than one!
had vast majority backed up on google.photos. that's where I found these again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts