• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aphonopelma serratum

khatchet

3 Year Member
Sorry about this one guys, I couldn't find much. Here is what I did find. The serratum is from the same kind of enviroment as the G rosea so here goes.

Serratum
The borrow so the substrate should deep so it can make its home it also needs to be dry. It needs low humidity I would say any where from 30 to 40%. For temp keep it from 70 to 80 degree f. Keep a water dish over flow it about ever 3 day for humidity. I do not no there temperament for sure, all I have been told there docile.

Free tip when I can not find out the care of a tarantula I find out where there from and start to study the environment, Its a nice place to start,
If any one knows more please let me know so I can add it thanks.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
chears dude :) (this is why u couldnt find much info on them)

i have been doing loads of searches on aphonopelma serratum & not comeing up with much info, now i discoverd today that they are classified as
Aphonopelma sp Malinche (witch is the location they come from) not aphonopelma serratum.

Latest posts