• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES OF THEIR RARE Tsss

Konstantin

3 Year Member
I have two P. sp columbia. Mine are tiny as well. I had ordered two from a place and they both died within 10 days. So I got lucky and found them with a reputable person and ordered two more. I told the place I got the first two from and they weren’t helpful. Found it odd that they both died. Anyways, love that P. costa. She’s beautiful.
Hi
glad the new ones are doing well for you.
Be careful with them as they can be very fast when they want to.
I almost cut the head of one of mine with the lid but managed to stop my finger just so I pined it in place.If they have cover its more likely to bolt there tho.
Regards Konstantin

Wolfclans

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_193739281.jpg
    IMG_20201004_193739281.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6

New2T’s

3 Year Member
Hi
glad the new ones are doing well for you.
Be careful with them as they can be very fast when they want to.
I almost cut the head of one of mine with the lid but managed to stop my finger just so I pined it in place.If they have cover its more likely to bolt there tho.
Regards Konstantin
Hello,
Oh yes, very bolty. I’ve had one of them escape twice while watering substrate. I don’t take the whole lid off either. This is when I first got them and they were super tiny. They’ve molted three times now and are a better size and have burrows.

Latest posts