• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any avid grillers/griddlers here?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am always cooking on the grill or griddle. Surely I can’t be the only one. Post your pictures, recipes, etc…

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Too much trouble and clean-up. Gimme' a good old fashioned stove anyday! Now slow cooker's another story!!
I’ll agree on the grill being a chore to clean at times, but the griddle on the other hand is really simple. Blackstone griddles are very easy to clean with paper towels and a scraper, not to mention their portability is unmatched.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
My buddy just got a huge flat top outdoor griddle. Looks super fun. I want him to host teppan yaki night lol

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My buddy just got a huge flat top outdoor griddle. Looks super fun. I want him to host teppan yaki night lol
The food definitely tastes better on the griddle. I know of some people who phased out their stoves entirely in favor of the griddle.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I think I wanna get an induction stove and a removable griddle. Our kitchen is smol :(

Latest posts