• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

And I have finally ordered......

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Well after much deliberation between a Grammostola pulcheripes and a Brachypelma auratum....I have finally decided to order.......a......

Brachypelma auratum!!!

I have just ordered a 3-4 cm one from www.bugzuk.com...having checked out several websites for one that was suitable.

I really can't wait until tomorrow for it to come....I was thinking of the name "Mystery" for it as I don't know if it's male/female until it moults lol.

I'll keep you updated on the progress

Julia xx (One very happy person
biggrin.gif
) xx

Last edited:

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Also find this cute that you've a Gerbil as well I've a Male as well he is Jet Black called Jack I also have a 3 month old Lilac Dumbo Rat I adopted her when she was two months old I've also 4 toads 1 frog and 3 betta fishes hahahaha plus my Tarantula and two babies they didn't come today DX

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Lol...Jack sounds cute :)
Cinder and Smoke - my 2 boys - should really be called Trouble and Mischief with the amount of mayhem they cause lol. I adopted both of them in February this year.
Chaos (my Syrian hamster) is actually one of the sweetest hamsters I have owned...loves her cuddles and is always out looking to be held...although she is showing her age now as she's 2 in September.
I would love a rat, but I really don't have the room for the cage size that a rat needs.
Interesting to know that you own toads and frogs...but again...no room for the tank needs lol.
I hope your two babies come soon :) x
Julia x

Last edited:

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Jack off of Nightmare Before Xmas don't ask XD hahahahahahaha do you've any photos of your little mischief boys should I not ask what your mischief boys do? XD Shocking mine is 2 years and a half and still going. I know how you feel on that I was always sad when my hamster hit old age I can relate like my Winter White Dwarf Hamster called Sam X______x yeah I've my Rat in a 10 gallon cage also she is a dumbo rat when I first saw her color I'm like I've 2 have her right now XD the fee was $7.50 but they gave me her for $3 but she gets out and runs around all the time my fire bellies are in a 20 because I've four my leopard frog is in a 10 going 2 be putting him in a 20 gallon cage I just got to get a lid for him I found a 20 gallon cage for 5 dollars at a garage sale XD the problem is that it has a hole in the bottom I'm assuming for fish or stuff not like I can put duct tape over it XD I hope so as well X___x my room is really full lol I need a 3 tier shelves before it's all over with XD

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Heya - just updating you on the latest situation

There has been a slight delay on my order (mainly due to the owner going into hospital) - so Mystery will be here next week...I hope the guy feels better soon...and Mystery is definitely ordered and nothing wrong there...thankfully...just means I have to wait an extra 6 days...which sucks...but hey!

Julia x

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Heya - just updating you on the latest situation

There has been a slight delay on my order (mainly due to the owner going into hospital) - so Mystery will be here next week...I hope the guy feels better soon...and Mystery is definitely ordered and nothing wrong there...thankfully...just means I have to wait an extra 6 days...which sucks...but hey!

Julia x

Hello
I had a dreadful experience when I received my 4 p.Metallica's today,they were sent via speed post and guess what ? Speed post first didn't find it then they did and it hadn't left when it should,then on top of that again it was no where to be found tracked it all over nothing. So yesterday,after a ton of stress found it lying in their depo and got it today. Luckily they were packed to perfection no harm all healthy, they're safe I nearly had a heart attack.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Hello
I had a dreadful experience when I received my 4 p.Metallica's today,they were sent via speed post and guess what ? Speed post first didn't find it then they did and it hadn't left when it should,then on top of that again it was no where to be found tracked it all over nothing. So yesterday,after a ton of stress found it lying in their depo and got it today. Luckily they were packed to perfection no harm all healthy, they're safe I nearly had a heart attack.
Just posted my new babies that came in they're so small ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Lol...Jack sounds cute :)
Cinder and Smoke - my 2 boys - should really be called Trouble and Mischief with the amount of mayhem they cause lol. I adopted both of them in February this year.
Chaos (my Syrian hamster) is actually one of the sweetest hamsters I have owned...loves her cuddles and is always out looking to be held...although she is showing her age now as she's 2 in September.
I would love a rat, but I really don't have the room for the cage size that a rat needs.
Interesting to know that you own toads and frogs...but again...no room for the tank needs lol.
I hope your two babies come soon :) x
Julia x
uftor-xnBt0.jpg