• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alittle more fun : )

Ole8eye

IMG_20190213_204650.jpg

IMG_20190213_205228.jpg
IMG_20190213_205515.jpg

So my 2 year old son is in love with tarantulas. : ) Hopefully when he gets older I can "give" him a T if you know what I mean :D here's some pics of me and my family during feeding time and of course I had my wife keep her distance with my boy because even though these are beautiful creatures the hairs could be bad for little Mowie and that's a risk I don't want to take. I'm not a bad father I promise :)
;)

Also I know this isn't informative or helpful in the hobby I just thought some of you softies out there would enjoy this.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
That’s awesome! Nice to get the whole family involved. I can’t wait to start getting my son into Ts as well. He’s almost 17 months and I’m sure he’ll love them one day! I occasionally have my wife help out but she doesn’t want too involved lol!

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Nothing better than family time with Ts:) and he most likely will. And when it comes to the lady she will warm up to it. Eventually lol
She actually helped me out quite a bit rehousing the Stirmi. I was pretty nervous dealing with a T of that size for the first time but my wife stepped in and was awesome! I like to give her a tour of all my species so far and tell her the names of my Ts and let her film my feedings. It won’t let me post them on here though unfortunately :(

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Yeah I was surprised because we are both arachnophobes but I just enjoy watching them a little more. I can look at them for hours. And I would definitely like to start a little YouTube channel!

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
I would definitely do that. I have a YouTube channel but it's Native American flute music. So I didn't think that would mix well with tarantula feedings lol
I could see your flute music working alright as background music. Might be good for some people to get over their fears. Calms the mind and soul as you watch Tarantulas feed or walk majestically across their enclosure. I can see it!

Ole8eye

I could see your flute music working alright as background music. Might be good for some people to get over their fears. Calms the mind and soul as you watch Tarantulas feed or walk majestically across their enclosure. I can see it!
Same maybe I might be able to work something out eventually :D

Latest posts