1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alittle more fun : )

Discussion in 'General Tarantula Discussion' started by Ole8eye, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:12 PM.

1. Ole8eye

Ole8eye New Member

IMG_20190213_204650.jpg
    IMG_20190213_205228.jpg IMG_20190213_205515.jpg
    So my 2 year old son is in love with tarantulas. : ) Hopefully when he gets older I can "give" him a T if you know what I mean :D here's some pics of me and my family during feeding time and of course I had my wife keep her distance with my boy because even though these are beautiful creatures the hairs could be bad for little Mowie and that's a risk I don't want to take. I'm not a bad father I promise :)
    ;)

Also I know this isn't informative or helpful in the hobby I just thought some of you softies out there would enjoy this.
    loganloves, IMAGINE1391 and RonC like this.
  2. IMAGINE1391

IMAGINE1391 Active Member

That’s awesome! Nice to get the whole family involved. I can’t wait to start getting my son into Ts as well. He’s almost 17 months and I’m sure he’ll love them one day! I occasionally have my wife help out but she doesn’t want too involved lol!
    loganloves likes this.
  3. Ole8eye

Ole8eye New Member

Nothing better than family time with Ts:) and he most likely will. And when it comes to the lady she will warm up to it. Eventually lol
    loganloves and IMAGINE1391 like this.
  4. IMAGINE1391

She actually helped me out quite a bit rehousing the Stirmi. I was pretty nervous dealing with a T of that size for the first time but my wife stepped in and was awesome! I like to give her a tour of all my species so far and tell her the names of my Ts and let her film my feedings. It won’t let me post them on here though unfortunately :(
    loganloves and Enn49 like this.
  5. Ole8eye

Ole8eye New Member

Oh dang lol the first T she helps with is a Stirmi! That's crazy awesome lol.
  6. Ole8eye

Ole8eye New Member

And youtube maybe? o_O
  7. IMAGINE1391

Yeah I was surprised because we are both arachnophobes but I just enjoy watching them a little more. I can look at them for hours. And I would definitely like to start a little YouTube channel!
    loganloves likes this.