• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alby here~

AlbatrossWarrior

3 Year Member
Hello! I've decided it would be cool to join another tarantula forum in hopes of making some sweet friends :D (I have only one friend who collects spiders and he lives in another state, rip)
So call me Alby! Currently I only have 15 tarantulas and 3 scorpions, and have been collecting for about 2 years now, the collection grows no matter how hard my mom tries to stop me
I help out my bud Okami with her new tarantula ARPG Magnarak http://magnarak.deviantart.com/ We have a few members but are in need of ACTIVE people willing to draw and participate in activity (So hard to find artists that LIKE drawing spiders, ahah :rolleyes: )
But anywho, I can't wait to meet everyone here and make some cool friends :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello! I've decided it would be cool to join another tarantula forum in hopes of making some sweet friends :D (I have only one friend who collects spiders and he lives in another state, rip)
So call me Alby! Currently I only have 15 tarantulas and 3 scorpions, and have been collecting for about 2 years now, the collection grows no matter how hard my mom tries to stop me
I help out my bud Okami with her new tarantula ARPG Magnarak http://magnarak.deviantart.com/ We have a few members but are in need of ACTIVE people willing to draw and participate in activity (So hard to find artists that LIKE drawing spiders, ahah :rolleyes: )
But anywho, I can't wait to meet everyone here and make some cool friends :D
Welcome to the forum. GREAT PEOPLE HERE. YOU WILL LOVE IT. I have seen some of the deviant art work. very impressive. I am an amateur by comparison. one of my sketches below
20160210_081709.jpg

Last edited:

AlbatrossWarrior

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. GREAT PEOPLE HERE. YOU WILL LOVE IT. I have seen dome of the deviant art work. very impressive. I am an amateur by comparison. one of my sketches below
View attachment 20893

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome!! I need to practice more so I can draw that well! :D
Also I love your signature, suppose I should stop talking to my mom then, eh? Ahaha

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh my gosh, that's so awesome!! I need to practice more so I can draw that well! :D
Also I love your signature, suppose I should stop talking to my mom then, eh? Ahaha
Thank you. you should never stop talking to your moM (or any family member for that matter), they love you and only want the best for you. everyone else however who falls into my signature category can go. [blank] themselves ☺

AlbatrossWarrior

3 Year Member
Thank you. you should never stop talking to your moM (or any family member for that matter), they love you and only want the best for you. everyone else however who falls into my signature category can go. [blank] themselves ☺

Hahahah, yes. And my mom's starting to like spiders now too :D She stopped everybody from killing one that was at her workplace and let it outside. And right now we're discussing me getting a hognose or sand boa

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hahahah, yes. And my mom's starting to like spiders now too :D She stopped everybody from killing one that was at her workplace and let it outside. And right now we're discussing me getting a hognose or sand boa
Cool Lady ☺

Latest posts