• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aim and fire!

shatteredpast7

I was changing my Aphonopelma Chalcodes water dish and she started crawing out. I quickly put down the dish and put my hand against the side so she didn't fall. She climbed onto my hand and eas refusing to go back in! So i lowered down to the ground slowly and let her chill on my hand for a few minutes and she pooped on me! I couldn't help but laugh and said "ok time for you to go back" so i used her makeup brush to gently coax her back home. It was funny and an interesting experience! Lol story time over

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
put my hand against the side so she didn't fall. She climbed onto my hand and eas refusing to go back in!

This is why my chalcodes is my favourite T, she is such a character. Sometimes she will slap my hand with her front legs when I block her path, at other times she climbs on. Once when changing her water, I accidentally touched her, she turned looked & then slapped a plant.

Latest posts