• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult Terrestrial Enclosures - UK

AdamG

Does anyone have a recommendation for good display enclosures for an adult terrestrial tarantula?

I use these for my juveniles.

They are fantastic with magnetic lids and good cross ventilation but even in their biggest size they top out at 15cm/6 inches in height which is obviously way too cramped for an adult T who may want to stretch its legs vertically once in a while.

Seems I've scoured the internet but found nothing of similar quality that would be suitable for a 5-6inch DLS spider. Any suggestions wpuld be hugely appreciated.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree with @Enn49 those enclosures are great as we use them too the only downside is you may have to wait several months before you get them depending on how busy the are :(
If you are in a hurry www.thespidershop.co.uk sell the very same enclosures but will send them out to you ASAP as they get a big order in from jakub in Poland several times a year.. A bit more expensive but maybe worth paying if it saves you a wait
There's also tropical factory enclosures (if you Google it) they make some nice acrylic and glass ones depending on what you are looking for :)

Latest posts