• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Aaron pauling review(feeders)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
From 1K small b. lats you can easily hold a few dozen aside to start a colony...

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was planning on that. But always good to have some adults to get the numbers to jump.
Smalls will grow into adults in a month or so with the right food, temps and housing/humidity.

You can stimulate breeding by feeding oranges and within a 4-6 weeks you will have oothecas hatching out. You can cull the loose ooths and put them in snack cups with damp substrate to hatch and isolate nymphs for feeding tiny slings.

Very easy to breed and once you have them set up, they are perpetual. You just need to keep them clean and fed. 2 containers and a monthly transfer make easy work of it.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Smalls will grow into adults in a month or so with the right food, temps and housing/humidity.

You can stimulate breeding by feeding oranges and within a 4-6 weeks you will have oothecas hatching out. You can cull the loose ooths and put them in snack cups with damp substrate to hatch and isolate nymphs for feeding tiny slings.

Very easy to breed and once you have them set up, they are perpetual. You just need to keep them clean and fed. 2 containers and a monthly transfer make easy work of it.
Basically what i do with my dubia. But they breed live. Good to know its a different process on Lats. Thanks for the info and advice

Latest posts