• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Seemanni

Ty-rantlula

Hi guys. New to theh hobby. Just got a Costa Rican zebra knee. I added peat moss substrate. It came pre moistened. Is this ok? I plan to let it dry out to prevent mold and whatnot. Anyone with this species have any recommendations.
This is my ten gallon set up

Attachments

• 15862950741742065914885099707682.jpg
    15862950741742065914885099707682.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16

Soulman

Hi guys. New to theh hobby. Just got a Costa Rican zebra knee. I added peat moss substrate. It came pre moistened. Is this ok? I plan to let it dry out to prevent mold and whatnot. Anyone with this species have any recommendations.
it does look like the , removal men have been in.

Soulman

have a look on the forums,your find some setups,but it's best to do that before you introduce your spider to its home.a nervous ,like to burrow,humid.

Latest posts